Kenrich Industrial Offers IR/Zimmerman Precision Rail
Ingersoll Rand’s Rail Systems and Workstation Cranes main concern is saftey in all solutions for material handling and lifting.
Ingersoll Rand offers five enclosed rail profiles in lightweight aluminum and durable steel. The enclosed rail design reduces the accumulation of dirt and grime on the internal running surfaces, thus reducing rolling effort.
- Eliminates the need for an Overhead Support Structure
- Easy to install and uses less assembly components than comparable systems
- Economically Priced with the additional functionality of higher-end systems
- The bridge crane system is able to articulate, which allows for ease of movement
- Advanced trolley design with injection molded Delrin wheels reduces rolling esistance to 1% of the load
- Exceeds all industry safety standards
- Lindapter® adjustable toe clamps make it simple to align runways for smooth operation
- Rugged design with powder coated finish for industrial environments