The Ingersoll Rand “ZA” series balancer is the most common dependable balancer on the market today, and is designed for high speed, precision handling of variable weight loads. Up/down movement is accomplished through the use of an ergonomically designed pendant with low-effort, color coded thumb levers.
After positioning the load with the pendant control, the unit defaults into a “Float” mode that allows the operator up to 18 in (457 mm) to manually adjust the load for final positioning.
- Pendant Control: Ergonomic Up/Down pendant control for variable speed and feathering of load
- Safety: If the air supply is ever interrupted, the unit will maintain the load in the suspended position
- Standard emergency cable retract brake: If the load is accidentally lost, a spring loaded centrifugal brake automatically stops the rapid upward cable travel
- Standard overload protection: The load being lifted can never exceed the unit’s maximum rated capacity at a given air pressure
- Optional down stop: Eliminates the down-drift of suspended loads within 6 inches (152 mm) if air supply is shut down
- Cable travel: Length of wire rope up to 30 ft (9.1 mm) with cable travel up to 120 inches (3048 mm) depending on model and c onfiguration
- Suspension kits: Suspension kits are available for virtually all enclosed track manufacturers, as well as I-beam, Patented/Hardened track, and Hook mounted configurations