Ingersoll Rand MLK Chain Hoist
Serving industry for over 25 years, the rugged and reliable MLK series share a common design with many interchangeable parts. With high speeds and precise spotting, these hoists are ideal for high production cycle operations. Spark resistant and slow speed precision spotting models are also available. MLK series come with a wide range of options and accessories.
MLK series hoists come complete with 10 feet of standard lift and either 6 feet of pendant control or 6 feet of pull chain control. Customizable on demand lift chain and pendant length configurations are available from Kenrich SAME DAY. As a stocking distributor of the most rugged hoist in the industry, let Kenrich show you how to apply this unit today.
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications
- 100% duty cycle. MLK/HLK are rated as HMI duty classification A5, severe duty. This equates to FEM 9.511 duty classification 2m.
- These hoist are ideal for the harsh environments found in steel mills, foundries and electroplating operations. These are also ideal for high duty cycle applications.
- Pull chain or pilot pendent controls provide precise spotting capabilities. For even more precise control MLKS slow speed models are available.
- Self adjusting, air operated disc brake is spring applied and air released. Wear tested to over 1 million cycles before replacement.
- All rotating parts are supported by either ball or roller type bearings. Unique planetary gearing system assures long life.
- Thoughtful design includes parts interchangeability, inlet swivels, exhaust air chain lubrication, control adjustment screws and easy conversion from pull chain to pendent control.
- Spark resistant models and a wide range of options and accessories are available.