Heavy Duty Wall Mount Jibs - I Beam - High Capacity
Wall bracket cantilever style jib crane:
- Recommended for applications where maximum headroom is required.
- This particular jib crane is designed to be mounted on surfaces that have require dstrength and where true vertical alignment of the fittings permits.
- Crane rotates at standard 180°.
- Jib fittings are constructed of high grade ductile iron castings
- Machined roller bearings for ease of rotation
- Grease fittings &steel axles with cotter pins.
- The cranes boom is fabricated with removable end stops. Bolts are supplied for attachment of the supplied fittings to the crane beams.
- Anchor bolts for mounting to be provided by others.
- All structural steel will be painted with one coat primer of our standard safety yellow
- enamel, unless otherwise specified.
- Fittings are painted standard b
COLUMN MOUNTED TIE ROD STYLE JIB CRANE
- Designed for mounting on a column or wall to obtain 180° rotation. Jibs can be mounted on any surface that has required strength and where true vertical alignment of axles on top and bottom fittings permit.
- The jib crane fittings are constructed of high grade ductile iron castings.
- All fittings are machined
- Roller bearings for ease of rotation
- Grease fittings & steel axles with cotter pins.
- Double tie rods are designed with threaded rods for ease of field adjustments during erection of crane, without the use of turnbuckles.
- The standard tie rod jib boom is fabricated with removable end stops, and is designed to provide bolting of jib fittings.
- Girder is equipped with removable end stops for quick trolley installation and maintenance.
- All structural steel will be painted with one coat of our standard safety yellow enamel.