Metreel Bridge Cranes & Freestanding Cranes
MET-TRACK® Workstation Bridge Cranes enable you to achieve effortless and reliable area-serving overhead handling for a wide variety of applications. Each system is configured with the operator in mind and includes the principle feature of ease of movement, designed to reduce fatigue and ensure accurate load positioning.
Floor mounted systems are not a permanent part of your factory and therefore can easily be relocated in the future. The installation is often much simpler and does not apply stresses to the building roof structure.
Ceiling mounted systems are ideal when floor space is limited or access by other equipment is required where floor support steels would normally be needed. This option does require that the support structure is suitable for the loads imposed.
Quality materials and construction ensure operational reliability and safety and facilitate long life combined with minimum maintenance.
For information about Metreel Jibs - Click Here
- Capacities from 150 to 4000lbs
- Bridge Lengths up to 34'
- Runway Supports up to 30'
- Modular Kit Form
- Low Cost
- Simple to Install and/or Extend
- Mixed Capacity Systems
- Large Range of Mounting Options
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All kits individually sized to suit exact space requirement
- Rigid runways offer superior load positioning
- Enclosed track provides easy movement and long life
- Smooth rolling surface ensures easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- No movement or “crabbing” of the bridge
- Multiple track profiles and span capabilities
- Cost competitive
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Cantilevered Supports
- Custom Paint Finish or Galvanized
- Tool Handling Trolleys
- Inspection Unit
- Bridge Buffers
- Telescopic Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Motorized Tractor Units
- Track Transfer Units